Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Preparing For Joining The Islamic Studies Conference 2011


This is about one of my daily acitivities, before becoming a lecturer. When firstly I meet several profesors form different universities around Indonesia. They urged me to join an intelectual program, its name is Annual Conference On Islamic Studies (ACIS). "Each years we always hold the conference on this topic", said the chairman of executive committee.

I have invited to participate at this event as a moderator of its discussion. Really, I am very pleased, because it's the first time for me joining the conference in Indonesia, after I was out of country for several years. "You have to prepare everything that has relation with the program, don't forget read some books on Islamic studies", advice from one of profesors.

According to the schedule, the conference will be held on 10 – 13th October, its place in Bangka Belitung province, about fifty minutes by plane from the capital Jakarta. "your ticket plane is will be prepared by the transportation committee" cleared one of the organizers.

In addition joining the conference, my purpose there also for visiting some good places, "I like visiting historic places and beautiful areas" I said to my friend.

No comments: