Thursday, November 10, 2011

About Marriage Preparation


What to do in preparation for marriage? Is there a special way to relieve nervousness before ceremony of akad nikah (marriage contract)? These are some questions that filled my mind in this week. All this perhaps has a relation with my wedding plan on Sunday 13th November 2011.

Plainly, according to the Islamic teachings that someone who capable of material and spiritual encouraged to marry. So I as a moslem interested to make it happen on my self, I think this desire is always found on all of moslems.

As the preparation, I always ask the others especially who had married to explain everything that has relation with wedding, for example how to express ijab kabul (a consent granted) and when I have to give a ring dowry to my wife. Something like this is extremely risky to be asked, but I have to do it.

1 comment:

yaqen said...

assalam alaik kang wawan,,, I'm nurul yaqen the one of your big fans :)

it will be the best thing of your life n i believe everything will go well,, congratulation, im so happy for you,, :)